During the whole poject, the following tasks were completed:
- At first, historical data sets available in all partner regions were imported in a common database.
- Then, quality checks were performed in order to produce plausible data sets and homogenized time series.
- In a next step this data was used to generate climatological tables and graphs on individual stations for each parameter, as well as climate maps.
- A regional climate model was used to describe the climate development in the 21st Century in the project region.
- Glaciers are an important climate indicator and behave differently in the regions. To establish comparability, glacier inventory from different periods and regions are merged.
- Last but not least the effect of convection (thunderstorms) on climate was investigated.